Dianne Kotschneff is a very important person in our organization. Not only is she vital to our accounts receivable department by calling patients and insurance companies regarding claims, but she is in charge of sending out all of the bills to insurance companies.
And, because Dianne is “very particular” and therefore very caring and devoted to her job, she does an excellent job in making sure that not only are all of the bills easy to read but they also go to the correct provider. That speeds up the process considerably.
But that’s not the only reason why we love Dianne. Here are some more reasons:
· She goes about her job quietly and discreetly.
· She knows how to compose an expert letter.
· She is the voice of reason when a decision needs to be made.
· Her opinion is invaluable to everyone at Focus.
· She knows great trivia and odd facts (the boss loves that).
· When the phone rings at Focus, Dianne is usually the first to get it.