- Statement that the pharmacy complies with the requirements of the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Act.
Focus Express Mail Pharmacy Inc complies with the requirements of the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Act.
- Name and address of the pharmacy as it appears on the pharmacy's DEA certificate.
Focus Express Mail Pharmacy ,1250 Easton Road, Suite S-101, Horsham, PA 19044
- Name, professional degree, and states of licensure of pharmacist-in-charge, and phone number of the pharmacist-in-charge.
Pharmacist in charge- Ian D. Essen R.Ph - (215) 419-9030
Ian D.Essen R.Ph. is licensed in the following states: Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania,
- List of states in which the pharmacy is licensed to dispense controlled substances.
Focus Express Mail Pharmacy is licensed to dispense controlled substances in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, NE, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TX
- DEA certification that the pharmacy is registered to deliver, distribute, and dispense by means of the Internet controlled substances.
Online Pharmacy Modified DEA certification that Focus Express Mail Pharmacy is registered to deliver, distribute, and dispense by means of the Internet controlled substances was applied for on April 9, 2009.
- Name, address, telephone number, professional degree, and states of licensure of any practitioner who has a contractual relationship to provide medical evaluations or issue prescriptions for controlled substances, through referrals from the website or at the request of the owner or operator of the website, or any employee or agent thereof.
Focus Express Mail Pharmacy has NO contractual relationships at all with any practitioner.
- This online pharmacy, Focus Express Mail Pharmacy, will only dispense a controlled substance to a person who has a valid prescription issued for a legitimate medical purpose based upon a medical relationship with a prescribing practitioner. This includes at least one prior in-person medical evaluation or medical evaluation via telemedicine in accordance with applicable requirements of section 309 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 829)